Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Receiver via Gateway Login Error 403

Markus Henzler

Hello. When I try to Login to the Citrix Receiver from an external Network I receive the error "Your account cannot be added using this server address". I enabled logging and found this error:

The gateway responded with an unexpected HTTP status: 403. This may indicate gateway version or gateway configuration does not support the discovery service

I can use the Webinterface to Login to the Netscaler Gateway and everything is working but I want to use the Receiver / WorkspaceApp.

Our Netscaler is Version 12.0 Build 59.9 and we use Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1811

Thanks for the help!

no! never worked before... base URL is an https URL. We have a session policy/Profile but our internal beacon is not reachable from the Internet. Is this necessary? What do I need to check on the policy? 

When we enter the URL in Citrix Receiver it ask for username and Passwort then the error message appears! But on the webinterface everything is working! Thank you so much!

3 hours ago, Markus Henzler said:

thank you! just checked your article and everything seems to be configured correctly... maybe it is a storefront Setting...  what about the authentication methods? I enabled "username and Passwords with trusted domain" "Domain pass-through" and "pass-through from ns Gateway with trusted Domain"

• 10 months later...