Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Session Freeze

Ricardo Diogo

Question

Hi,

Is there a known issue that makes a Citrix Session to freeze? Everything inside Citrix Session is blocked but everthing in the physical workstations is fine. The user must log off the session and connect again or resume the session in a different workstation.

I can't find a specific reason or a pattern to follow any kind of troubleshooting. 

Regards,

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Ricardo Diogo said:

Hi,

Is there a known issue that makes a Citrix Session to freeze? Everything inside Citrix Session is blocked but everthing in the physical workstations is fine. The user must log off the session and connect again or resume the session in a different workstation.

I can't find a specific reason or a pattern to follow any kind of troubleshooting. 

Regards,

Can you give us some more details on your Citrix Environment such as OS, Citrix Version etc?

Sure. I'am using 7.15 CU2, Storefront 3.12.2000.8 and tried with several Citrix Receiver versions. Directly from web browser (storefront) to Citrix Session. No Netscaler.

Windows 7 so far. Windows 10 not tested, but I need Windows 7 working.

I really need to find something to work with. This is having big impact on business because all the session users when this happens get stuck with phone calls (voip).

Regards,

Edited by rdiogo842

10 minutes ago, Ricardo Diogo said:

Sure. I'am using 7.15 CU2, Storefront 3.12.2000.8 and tried with several Citrix Receiver versions. Directly from web browser (storefront) to Citrix Session. No Netscaler.

I really need to find something to work with. This is having big impact on business because all the session users when this happens get stuck with phone calls (voip).

Regards,

I experience this problem with 1811 VDA after upgrade.