Jump to content
Welcome to our new Citrix community!
  • 0

Outlook Search Indexing not working in production but works in test. Same policies and image.


Endre Gustavsen1709160530

Question

Hi all

So I have tried getting this to work in my production environment. When I try this in test environment it will work like expected.

When its deployed to production it will work randomly, like the last time I tried it only worked on one server and not the rest. (strange as they are made from the same master)

 

In eventviewer errors like these are seen:

Outlook id34: Failed to get the Crawl Scope Manager

Citrix Profile Manager id3008: The Citrix Profile management could not mount search database from "usersid" to accesspoint "C:\Users\%username%\Appdata\Roaming\Citrix\Search

Search id3057,3029,3028,3058

 

The disks are mounted and it all looks to be right so I cant figure this one out and Im hoping someone else has seen something like this before.

 

The VDA is at version 1811.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...