Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Single-SignOn not working with Citrix Receiver

Marc Kuhn

Question

Hi guy's

we are running a Citrix environment on-premise with Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops and Server 2016. There are several Fatclients, which are using a dedicated SSO Store. Everything is working except on one FatClient. Since a few weeks the Citrix Receiver isn't able to connect to the store. Via the Internet Explorer everything is fine. When i try to import a provisioning file i receive that error:

image.thumb.png.ea892f8f991d59a0ba1995ec956b00dc.png

In the MMC certlm.msc i have the internal Root CA in the correct store configured, as well the cert links seems to be okey. I also tried to deinstall and install the Citrix Receiver without any luck.

Does anybody know, what this can cause this issue? I already tried the steps described on that article:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132169

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Marc

7 answers to this question

Hi Manoj

yes, i've double checked that. We have an internal enterprise root ca installed. The client is also in that domain a member. For me the weird thing is that in the browser everything is working like a charm. With the receiver it was working for 6 month more or less without any issues. Also we have some other FAT Clients, where everything is working as well.

Or should i remove the certificate and install it freshly?

Best regards,

Marc

We are using Windows 10 Professional. The certificate is an internally issued one, it is a wildcard cert like *.domain.intern, which is working on the other clients. The chain, common name and so on seem to be valid. But i will issue a new certificate with just the common name on it to be sure that the wildcard doesn't cause the issue.

I checked on the client that it is trusting the cert. I will keep you posted as soon as i changed that.

Best regards,
Marc

Archived