Welcome to our new Citrix community!

The Citrix server is unable to process request to start this published apllication

Riccardo Villa

Question

Hi,

I installed a Citrix Cloud trial for XenApp service with 2 VM on-prem (a Cloud connector and a VDA server).

I published 2 applications (Notepad and Putty) but I have a problem.

When I click on application in Citrix Workspace, the ica connection starts but I have the issue attached and the connection closes. 

If I check in Citrix Studio, I can see the active session.

So, if I click again on application, I don't have error and the connection connects to active session and the application works fine.

Do you have any ideas?

I tryed this KB (https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132243) but it don't work.

Thanks

Regards

RV

Capture.JPG

6 answers to this question

Hi donovanl1,

the process in Studio is running. The session on machine is active.

So when I click on application in Workspace, the first time the session starts, I download the ica file and I can see the "starting" pop-up.

When the pop-up closes, after about 7 seconds I have the issue attached in previous post. I click OK and the session closes. But in Studio and in Connection Center (Receiver) the session is active.

When I click on application the second time, I download the ica file, the starting po-up don't appear and  the application opens immediately (because there is already a session active).

Can it be a timeout problem? 

Any ideas?

Thanks