Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Error Code 451

Jonathan Clark1709155079

Question

Trying to connect to my XD/XA 7.15.2 farm.  NetScaler is 12.1 49.23.  Whenever I try to connect from Receiver on Windows or Mac it works.  If I try to connect from Workspace App on Android or iOS I get through authentication and then get an error saying: "Citrix Workspace could not verify the specified server or email address Error Code 451".  Any help would be appreciated. 

6 answers to this question

I get this same issue, but only after enabling 2-factor authentication using Google Authenticator. With 2-factor on, I can sign in with no issue on Citrix Workspace for Windows and through the web portal, but any mobile Workspace client breaks with the Error Code 451. Turning 2-factor off immediately fixes the issue and Android/iOS clients connect without a problem. Can't find any errors in the logs, so I'm kinda stuck

We have 2Factor enabled via nFactor.  What is weird though, is we get through the entire authentication chain (including 2FA) and then get the error.  I have not tried with 2FA turned off.  This appears to be related only to Android for us now as iOS, Windows, and Mac works fine. My iOS problem turned out to be policy related but it did not fix it for Android devices (setting to Java instead of Windows/MAC Client in Client Experience tab). 

On 11/27/2018 at 7:44 AM, Stadt Laupheim said:

I got the same Probleme with iOS and Android, can you tell me wich settings you changed to fix it for iOS?

EDIT: Found it, but still getting the error with the Android App. As Workaround we use Account type Webinterface in the Workspace App.

We have to do the same thing.  I think it is a bug in the Android app version.  Very annoying.