Welcome to our new Citrix community!

NS in AWS slow to login

Andrew Rogers

We've got NetScaler (12.0-56.20) running in AWS and the first management page is often very slow to load after logging in. It appears to be hanging trying to load something - the message in the bottom right says "Requesting neo.autoscalinggroup" and the left menu and main content doesn't load. The browser is saying it's trying to get "https://(ip)/nitro/v1/config/cloudautoscalegroup"

Has anyone else seen this and/or know what it is? Chrome seems to be more vulnerable to this than Firefox, oddly..

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We are having the same issues. In the end, I get a message "Unable to connect to cloud" and eventually lets me in.  But, this is a headache to manage, and this is now my 5th NetScaler I built in AWS, as each time something tends to get configured improperly and it's easier to start from scratch.  I should add I'm running it on m4.xlarge, and it just haaaaaaangs on each window.  This has happened with each one I built.  What am I doing wrong?

• 5 months later...

... just as note:

- that I have the same behavior with VPX on Azure. I have two Netscalers there and one is working fine, another one takes 1-2 minutes till I get configuration content in GUI after I open web console and logon to NS GUI. I see "Requesting neo.autoscalinggroup" at the bottom.

I haven't done anything different during I created the machines.

Archived