Welcome to our new Citrix community!

XenApp 7.15 LTSR and session reconnection

Bill Clark1709159029

Question

Using XenApp 7.15 LTSR to publish a Windows 2012 R2 desktop to users.  Trying to allow users in this environment to have multiple, separate sessions when they login to a different device.  I've followed previous posts that mention the "set-brokerappentitlementpolicyrule" setting and I've done that on our Citrix Delivery Console servers, but it doesn't work.  The "Allow session reconnect" is unchecked on the StoreFront servers also.  Has there been any movement on Citrix regarding this?  Anything else for me to try?  Really stuck on this particular issue for our new environment and the natives are getting restless.  :)

7 answers to this question

Ok....thinking I'm an idiot.  Long story short, I went back in to double-check everything and re-ran the "get" commands and came across the issue.  I think I was getting the previous error because I was fat-fingering the command.  I re-ran the command "set-BrokerEntitlementPolicyRule 'Citrix-Test' -SessionReconnection SameEndpointOnly -LeasingBehavior Disallowed" and in my initial tests I'm now able to run multiple sessions for a single user.  Going to do some more testing but this looks very promising!