Welcome to our new Citrix community!

MAS Management SSL Cert

I'm trying to update the default management SSL cert on the MAS appliance using a wildcard cert I have exported from our netscalers.  The Key and cert file have been selected as well as the password entered, I hit OK and get the prompt that MAS will be rebooted.  Hit OK and the files are uploaded but appliance doesn't reboot and doesn't apply the new cert.  Any advice?  Are there cli commands to perform the SSL cert install, or logs somewhere i can check?

11 hours ago, Ryan Strecker1709152730 said:

I'm trying to update the default management SSL cert on the MAS appliance using a wildcard cert I have exported from our netscalers.  The Key and cert file have been selected as well as the password entered, I hit OK and get the prompt that MAS will be rebooted.  Hit OK and the files are uploaded but appliance doesn't reboot and doesn't apply the new cert.  Any advice?  Are there cli commands to perform the SSL cert install, or logs somewhere i can check?

It should go for a restart and if it's not, please open a support case and need to get it investigated.

• 2 years later...
On 1/11/2018 at 1:13 AM, Ryan Strecker1709152730 said:

Hi how do you exactly update the default_ssl_cert of Citrix MAS?

1. i see no such option on the GUI

2. when i use cli command update ssl certKey -cert <cert directory in MAS> -key <key directory in MAS> 

both method doesn't work =(