Welcome to our new Citrix community!

7.15 LTSR Server OS VDAs going Unregistered

Colin Huckstep

Question

We're having an issue with our Server OS VDAs going unregistered after about 24 hours. This started when we upgraded from 7.14.1 to 7.15 LTSR. I've tried using the VDA cleanup and re-install, and that will temporarily fix the issue. Eventually they'll go unregistered again though. Anyone else seen this issue? Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

On 9/9/2017 at 5:08 PM, Silvio Balduzzi1709153051 said:
You can use the Citrix Supportability Pack tools for throubleshout the problem. In some cases the VDA have problem when there are problem to DNS resolution, network, time difference from VDA machine and domain controllers, ecc...

For my experience the 7.15 has some problems and I'm convinted that there are necessity to patch for thes.

agreed on this we have been seeing the same did you get any solution for this? if yes please share.

On 9/8/2017 at 6:21 PM, Colin Huckstep said:

We're having an issue with our Server OS VDAs going unregistered after about 24 hours. This started when we upgraded from 7.14.1 to 7.15 LTSR. I've tried using the VDA cleanup and re-install, and that will temporarily fix the issue. Eventually they'll go unregistered again though. Anyone else seen this issue? Any suggestions?

did you get any solution for this?