Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Netscaler 11.1 and Storefront 3.6: Event ID 1 (2007) Gateway mismatch

Jens Hildenbeutel

Hello, I am on my way to transition to XD 7.11, but I have a problem that I am hunting down for almost a week now.

When I log on via Netscaler, I authenticate and after some spinning, i see the Storefront login. I cannot authenticate there, I always get the notice, that I have been logge off.

The logs show:

post-12537871-0-42348100-1476882798_thumb.png

Warning - Citrix Authentication Service Event 1 (2007)

post-12537871-0-42348100-1476882798_thumb.png

I have followed many of Carls hints in the other threads, but nothing seems to help.

All snip and VIP records are correct, but I do not get rid of the 120.0.0.1 entry.

I have a SAN-certificate installed on both Netscaler and Storefront among the complete chain.

regards

Jens

post-12537871-0-00084100-1476882783_thumb.png

Some more notes on this:

The internal access to Storefront is working nicely, the problem only appears by access via Netscaler.

I also sortet out that the 127.0.0.1 is just the result of the switch to allow / disallow the local loopback address in the receiver for web settings.

Unfortunately now I am completely lost on this issue.

Hello Carl,

I followed your steps here: http://www.carlstalhood.com/session-policies-for-storefront-netscaler-11/ and doublechecked each step. I ran a session of nsconmsg and the correct profiles are triggert when connecting.

so, I'd expect that everything is correct - but it's not.

btw: I have a running 10.5 in prod, and I crosschecked the settings, too

Right now I am almost considering setting up a Netscaler 11.0 as I have lost so many hours already

Edit:
Is there a (new) problem, if all the Nescaler interfaces are in the same subnet (I have it in the DMZ)? On my firewall, I can see only traffic to the Netscaler IP and to the snip, but no traffic at all to the vip!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Interestingly we ran into the same error out of a sudden without any configuration change.

Our solution was similar to Jens approach but we did not have to go that far:

Editing the Storefront configuration by removing and adding the accepted Netscaler Gateway again was sufficient.

After saving (basically the identical) configuration everything went back to normal.