Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Launch 4.4.0.8014 Receiver Full Screen (Self Service GUI)

Anthony Powe

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello,

not exactly what you are asking, but I thin maybe Citrix Desktop Lock ist what you are searching for? Let me know if that helps you out!

https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/receiver/windows/4-4/receiver-windows-desktop-lock.html

https://www.citrix.de/downloads/citrix-receiver/additional-client-software/receiver-desktop-lock-44.html

Oh an idea just came to my mind!! Maybe you search for this specific GPO?

User -> Adm Templates -> System -> Custom User Interface = Path to SelfService.exe

--
Marco Hofmann

Thanks for the response Marco.  Unfortunately, desktop lock will not work for my organization's needs, as occasionally some users will need to access the desktop.  Our configuration is very complex(generic account logged into windows, Imprivata OneSign for user authentication, custom receiver scripts during credential prompt).  My hope is that there is something very simple that can be used, similar to the switches used to launch ie full screen.

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -k

Has anyone else successfully performed this, or does anyone from Citrix have this information?  Launching selfservice.exe as full screen when using the 4.4.0.8014 receiver?

On 6/2/2016 at 10:32 AM, Anthony Powe said:

Thanks for the response Marco.  Unfortunately, desktop lock will not work for my organization's needs, as occasionally some users will need to access the desktop.  Our configuration is very complex(generic account logged into windows, Imprivata OneSign for user authentication, custom receiver scripts during credential prompt).  My hope is that there is something very simple that can be used, similar to the switches used to launch ie full screen.

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -k

Has anyone else successfully performed this, or does anyone from Citrix have this information?  Launching selfservice.exe as full screen when using the 4.4.0.8014 receiver?

Have you found a solution to fill the screen on launch without the close, minimize or restore buttons? If yes, please share with us. Thanks!!