Getting Started with GoldenGate
The GoldenGate Administration Guide can be downloaded here.
These installation steps are aimed at an Enterprise administrator that has skills in Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Exchange.
- Ensure that your Microsoft Exchange and XenApp server meets the specifications detailed here
- Install GoldenGatex64.msi on your XenApp 6.5 server.
- Publish the GoldenGate application on your XenApp farm as you would normally for any given application but with the following specific settings:
- Ensure that the following is set for "Application Description": Keywords:mobile
- Ensure that "Session window size" is set to "Full Screen"
Project GoldenGate utilises Exchange Web Services (EWS) to communicate with your Exchange infrastructure.
It is important that EWS is correctly setup and operational. Ensure that your XenApp server hosting GoldenGate can communicate with EWS and has any root certificates that EWS utilises to secure its SSL communications.
For any troubleshooting advice, please refer to the GoldenGate forum , or send an email to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.